birding-aus

URL's for Australian Birding Clubs and Associations

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: URL's for Australian Birding Clubs and Associations
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:40:49 +1000
G'day all,

For the interest of readers I have listed below a list of Australian Birding Clubs.
I would be pleased to receive any additional URL's

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.
ps I will post a separate list for Field Naturalist Clubs
Australasian Raptor Association

Australian Wader Studies Group

Birds Australia

Birds Australia - Victorian Group

Birds of the ANU (Australian National University)
http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/birds/anubirds.htm

Birds Queensland (was Qld Ornithological Association)
http://enterprise.powerup.com.au/~osprey/birds/qosimain.html

BOCA - Bayside branch (BayBoca)
http://www.cohsoft.com.au/bayboca/

Canberra Birds (The Canberra Ornitholigists Group)
http://www.canberrabirds.dynamite.com.au/

Cumberland Bird Observers Club - (Bird Watching in Sydney)
http://www.cboc.org.au

East Asian-Australasian Shorebird Reserve Network
http://www.anca.gov.au/environm/wetlands/infosrn1.htm

Geelong Field Naturalists Group Bird Group

The Malleefowl Preservation Group
www.users.bigpond.com.au/malleefowl

Parrot Association, Birds Australia
http://www.tasweb.com.au/bapa/

Parrot Society of Australia
(Aviculture)
http://www.parrotsociety.org.au/

SNAG (Southern NSW and ACT Group of Birds Australia)
http://web.one.net.au/~rosella/

Southern Ocean Seabird Study Association

Toowoomba Bird Observers (Affiliated with BOCA)
http://www.pacey.au.com/tbo.htm

Victorian Ornithological Research Group
Use links to access
The Penguin Study Group