birding-aus

White Breasted Sea Eagles

To: <>
Subject: White Breasted Sea Eagles
From: "Steven Barnard" <>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:17:21 +1000
Just a little more info on the White Breasted Sea Eagles. We are very
fortunate to have a pair of resident Sea Eagles in Forbes N.S.W.  They camp
at Gum Swamp on the outskirts of town with a huge nest in a dead River Red Gum.  I have only seen them raise a pair of young ones the year before last.

Totally Wild, the T.V. program is doing a segment on Gum Swamp in about 6
weeks.  When they were filming they got an excellent shot of the pair on
their nest.

Regards Gwen Barnard