birding-aus

enquiries Adelaïde Darwin ...

To: "Bird Australia" <>
Subject: enquiries Adelaïde Darwin ...
From: "Eric Jaegly" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:42:08 +0200
G'day everyone,
Greeting from France. Next July and August, I'll visit Australia with friends.
I hope to find somebody who could help with my Australian trip and by this I kindly ask if some of you can supply me with informations /references concerning the avifauna in different areas : Adelaïde, Darwin; Cairns, Perth. Of course, we will rent a car but in Adelaïde, I'll be alone so I ask you if someone, birding in this area, could take me for a trip.
I'm also interested in pelagic bird watching trip near Adelaïde and Perth.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best wishes
Eric JAEGLY
France