birding-aus

Message from the Dawn website

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Message from the Dawn website
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sometimes, you get headaches!!!!
Sometimes, people on this list cause me a tear,
Some days, to me are like diamonds,
But no Ozzie, shall I fear.
For if, I was to give up on them,
Just think what I could lose,
To see the last local weebil go,
Is something, I don't choose.

JAG 2001

I challenge messrs Denton and Clarke? to a new type of
fund raiser? Internet Birding Pursuit ..... similar to
trivia pursuit but all questions are bird related.

 wrote:

Dear John,
Thank you for your recent contact with our company.

As you are aware Dawn is now donating 10c of every
sale towards the mobile bird/wildlife cleaning and
care unit. This will be stationed at Taronga Park Zoo.

Thank you once again for your lovely words. I am sure
the marketing manager will be pleased with this.

Many thanks for the musical poetry and good ideas.

Kind regards,
Mishell
Australasain Consumer Relations