birding-aus

Eden pelagic this Saturday

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Eden pelagic this Saturday
From: Barbara Jones <>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:38:52 +1000
There is a change to plans for the Eden (NSW) Pelagic trip for this weekend. The trip will now be on SATURDAY 28th April not Sunday 29th.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we will be using the Cat Balou for this one only trip.  This craft is bigger than our usual one, and there are consequently many extra spots available if anyone would like to join us. There are enough starters already to assure the trip is on, but you may be tempted to come too. The regular  crew and experts will be on board. Depart Eden Wharf at 8 am. Return before 4 pm. Cost is $60.

Either email me or phone 02 6495 7390
Regards, Barbara Jones (Far South Coast Birdwatchers)