birding-aus

non birding Easter

To: <>
Subject: non birding Easter
From: "Lynn Jenkin" <>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:39:02 +1000
I spent Easter catching up on work at home, both inside and out. This evening just before dusk I was standing surveying the work that had been done when bird number 77 for our property list, a White headed Pigeon , flew past. Another pleasant surprise was the return of a Willie Wagtail after an 18 months absence.
Hopefully he will stay around as I love watching the antics of, and listening to Willies. Two Wedgetailed Eagles patrolled overhead most of the weekend. On the down side a flock of about 20 Common Mynas were also around, normally there are only two.

Cheers

Dick Jenkin    Dungog  NSW