birding-aus

RFI: Evolution of Rosellas

Subject: RFI: Evolution of Rosellas
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:23:48 +1000

From: Martin  on 26/03/2001 10:23 AM

cc:

Hello birding-aussers,
     Have received the following request via Ian Temby for Eastern Rosella
information.  I seem to remember in my early birding days, seeing a paper or
book showing Rosella speciation and distribution in Australia.  Anyone else with
ideas?

Would anyone with advice, information or pointers please contact Brenton
directly at the address he gives in this message.

Thankyou