To: birding <>
Subject: Staffelmauser
From: scouler <>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:32:21 +1100
Hello birders,

A couple of months ago a question on birding aus about the meaning of
the term "zirkeln" brought the German / ornithological crowd out of the
woodwork. Here's another one for them. What's the exact meaning of the
term "staffelmauser"? It seems to have something to do with moulting in
Tyto owls.

Colin Scouler

Birding-Aus is on the Web at
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the message
"unsubscribe birding-aus" (no quotes, no Subject line)

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU