birding-aus

Final issue ABM

To: "Brian Curtis" <>, "Tony Russell" <>
Subject: Final issue ABM
From: Margaret Cameron <>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:42:23 +1100
yes Brian i noticed it too but believe me the editorial is correct, we forgot to change the box in the back

and while I'm at it, i apologize to everyone for the late arrival of this issue, as you can see from the editorial i put it together before i left for Vietnam at the end of November last year. other factors delayed its arrival until now.

also to our photographers I have now got all your stuff back from the designer and will shortly send it to you

Margaret Cameron former editor AB