birding-aus

Forgive me Russell ......

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Forgive me Russell ......
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:36:34 -0800 (PST)
Dear Everyone,

I just got inundated with emails of concern for Hilary
and asking me any news about Seattle and the recent
earthquake there.

Good News first, Hilary was driving to the airport
when it hit and wondered why the traffic lights and
shop lighting had gone out? or suddenly failed, she
phoned me saying they are making a temporary control
tower as the main tower is to badly damaged. This at
the pacific North West's busiest airport eh?

Her home was shaken a few bits and pieces came down
but otherwise all seems okay, her friend checked out
her home for her.

All our black children (North West Ameican Crows) are
fine along with the many other wild birds being
rehabbed, including Oriole "Cookie".

It's a case of many airlines pitching in to help clear
the passengers.

Hilary and her Aunt M are having small changes made to
the flight itenary, hoping still to be in Sydnay this
weekend.

Many sincere thanks to all, far too many for me to
name, on this list. I thank you for your obvious
concern about my love. Bless you all.

John A. Gamblin,

Now I know why "Eggbertina" was screaming at an early
hour this am??????????

=====
"The Loons Show"

brought to ewe this weak by Choline(Neddy)
Anfoknee in adelaide (Maurie Arty)
JAG the wag, aka Eccles in evan :-]