birding-aus

chat chat

Subject: chat chat
From: lorne <>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:52:34 +1000
I must say chats are delicious. I used to eat them a lot when I was
living in Leichhardt in Sydney and Carlton in Melbourne. They were on
all the Italian restaurant's menus. Penne, spaghetti,
fettucine...Chat!!!!!!!!

The Yellow Chat tastes a lot like chicken, but there's more of a tangy
lemon flavour. The Crimson Chat, if cooked just right, has a strawberry
edge and the White-fronted Chat, well, it's a bit salty really. But
YUM-O... KFC eat your heart out!

Lorne.