birding-aus

Canon netting mortality

Subject: Canon netting mortality
From: Shane Warne <>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:52:08 +0000 (GMT)
I am a pommie cricket fan and i like birds too. Have been watching the debate about cannon netting with interestand see one observer justified the cannon net kill when he said 'birds in the wild have a high mortality rate anyway' Now i dont6 claim to know much about birds and i havnt got much education but i bet you all that over a lifetime, birds in the wild would have about the same mortality rate as humans. I see i have a namesake (close) on the group. G'Day Mate!

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free Yahoo! address at Yahoo! Mail: UK or IE.