birding-aus

From Tony Palliser: Boat Trip Proposal

Subject: From Tony Palliser: Boat Trip Proposal
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:02:16 +1200
Fellow Birders,
Hal Epstein the owner of the Sydney Halicat contacted me today to ask if
I would let birders know that the Halicat would be willing to accept
birders on their upcoming venture from Sydney to Ulladulla.    I have
copied below the details - if you think you may be interested at all
please give Hal a call directly.   I do know that some of us missed out
due to the cancellation of the January trip so this might be an
opportunity for you.

Birders are welcome to travel down the shelf between Sydney and
Ulladulla on the 1st February and or return from Ulladulla on the 5th
February or even take part in the fishing competition.

There is no doubt that some great birds would be seen!  I realise that
this is spam, but thought it appropriate to post this just the same,
particularly as so many missed out in January.

Regards
Tony

HALICAT TOURS    fishing ...diving...adventures afloat
ABN 28 003 290 462
PO  Box 950 Double Bay   NSW 2028   tel   freecall 1800 679 629
tel  9 280 3043      fax   9328  0746       email    HYPERLINK
""

Join us on board HALICAT for the

JESS SAMS SPORTSFISHING TOURNAMENT
2,3,4,FEBRUARY 2001 at ULLADULLA

where we will compete in the TAG& RELEASE section

Halicat will depart for Ulladulla on the 1st February and return to
Sydney on the 5th February.

Participants (ladies included)are welcome to travel to & from Ulladulla
on the boat and to overnight on board. The boat will be berthed in the
boat harbour.

all fishing tackle/lures/bait  provided
breakfast,lunch,softdrinks,ice &snacks supplied each day.BYOG
evening meals onshore at the club or local restaurant at participants
expense

bathroom facilities on board or at the RVCP building near the wharf.
extra reef fishing when time permits

Costs

These are on a daily basis and depend on the number of days fished

                            *     one day       $250
                            *     two days     $460
                            *     three days   $630

              *     observers ? bird watchers etc     $100
                        ( includes provisions)

In addition the competition fees per person are  $75  including
the presentation dinner   .If you are not a member of an
affiliated fishing club you will also require a temporary membership
costing $30 .

                      Prizes

Any prizes won will be divided between the participants.
Details are attached

If you would like to join us on this adventure orn require further
information  please contact

Hal Epstein   owner/operator  Halicat Tours on 0411 311 236