birding-aus

Mistletoebirds #2

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Mistletoebirds #2
From: "Judie Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:12:53 +1100
Hi Everyone.  I should have mentioned with gratitude in my previous posting that last year's ABC radio series of birdspots was conducted as part of the Birds Australia/NSW NPWS Woodland Birds Project, and went to air under that banner.

This project is now completed in the Dubbo area, however, at the Radio Station Management's request I will be continuing the bird series in 2001 just as That Strange Bird Lady From Dubbo.

Judie Peet, Dubbo NSW (The only thing for certain in birdwatching is that nothing's certain,)