birding-aus

Mystery bird No 4 last chance to enter

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Mystery bird No 4 last chance to enter
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:08:54 -0800
Hello fellow birdwatching enthusiasts,

Now that the 'festive' activities have settled down it is time to once again
concentrate on the most important thing in our lives..... birding!

So, how about having another look at Mystery Bird No 4. (see the link below)
The response so far has been a little slow, perhaps because everyone has been
thinking about Christmas, the New Year, the new Millennium, the cricket, the
Federation celebrations and a few other things.

But now it is time to return to the real world.

David is longing to reveal MB4 but is willing to give everyone another chance to
display their expertise before he does so.

Why not make his day by showing that we all know what MB4 is after all and we
were just pretending we didn't?

I reckon I know what it is but he tells me there is 'a story behind the bird'.
I am intrigued. Aren't you?

All the best for a great birding year in 2001.

Bob Inglis
Woody Point, SEQld, Australia.
27 deg 15min S; 153 deg 5 min E
E-mail: