birding-aus

*Thin Ice*

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: *Thin Ice*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:59:34 -0800 (PST)
Thought I would ask first before telling you all?

I've been busy making up a few things lately, one of
which is the latest in a home for an Eastern Rosella.
I've asked around a few on this list and elsewhere for
a good name for it? the best I have been given is ER's
Royale Residence :-] sounds good to me eh? should not
lose my head for that should I? :-] wish Hilary had
taken responsibility then we could get her deported
here eh?

Okay enough of the good weather friday silliness if
you were to win your own nest-box? which nestbox for
which bird would you wish to win? so as to give me an
idea as to which box to build next, then next, then
next etc etc ........ so as I know in what order to
build them?
would you like to donate nestboxes to BA if you live
overseas from Australia?

Have a great weekend everyone blue skies are back in
total here what a glorious day it is. Birds are out
and singing and so many ducks about in Brisbane :-]

John A. Gamblin

=====
The pen is mightier then the sword,
So why do we use second rate weapons?