birding-aus

Re: Australia Eye of the Storm

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: Australia Eye of the Storm
From: "Max O'Sullivan" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:15:02 +1000
I was relieved to read, finally, a comment about this program that has been running on ABC TV for the past three weeks - I was beginning to wonder if Don Burke had  the majority of birding-aussers as a captive audience (perish the thought!).

What a joy to see some of the bird footage - a flock of Mulga Parrots drinking, the Rainbow Pitta, Jabiru eating its dead young and the Whiskered Terns feeding were delightful. Much much better than anything the commercial channels would show.