birding-aus

Star Finch

To: "Michael Todd" <>, <>, <>
Subject: Star Finch
From: "Max O'Sullivan" <>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 17:06:27 +1000
Michael,
When I was in the NT last year, I saw a pair of Star Finch on the two days I
stayed at the Victoria River Caravan Park. They were a pair in excellent
condition and were feeding late afternoon and early morning on the 22 and 23
June 1999 at the southern edge of the park.

I hope this is of some interest to you research.