birding-aus

How to use Birding-Aus

To: <>, <>
Subject: How to use Birding-Aus
From: "michele damschke" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:24:15 +1100
Thankyou Russell
I am thinking seriously of not subscribing.
Firstly, as I understand, the subscription is for news about birds and their
habitat.
Why on earth do subscribers need to outdo each other with cynicism and
childish messages?
The other issue is that subscibers continue to think we all know 'where'
they live and where they have seen the birds!
We, or I, would like to know exactly where the bird has been seen.
The idea of Birding-aus is brilliant.  Please lets maintain its good name
and its purpose.
thanks for listening.
Kind regards
Michele Damschke