birding-aus

Short Story

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Short Story
From: "EDDIE CHAPMAN" <>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:39:26 +0100
Hello All,
My name is Eddie Chapman and I live in a small town in Western Norway. I
have been watching birds for many years, and for the last 10 or so, had a
nature column in the local news paper. I have now translated some of my
articles from Norwegian to English and put them on my website. Though we
live thousands of miles apart, I am sure that as a birder, you will find
these short stories of interest. I have started the ball rolling with an
episode that I had last week while out birding. I hope you find it funny,
you may have even experienced something similar yourself. If you have a
funny story, send me a mail and I will put it on the web.

Today's wise words:  It is better with a bad days birding - than a good day
at work.

All the best,
Eddie.   Voss.   Norway
Website Link:  Today's Short Story....