birding-aus

Re: Shearwaters and media hype and Drongo's

Subject: Re: Shearwaters and media hype and Drongo's
From: "Night Parrot" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:04:07 GMT
Dear Grandpa!

Aye aye aye, now settle down there! You know I got into your bourbon while you were away, but what ever it is you dug up in the cellar to replace it, leave it alone before you kill somebody!

Diatribe came second today, so leave the pot stirrn around here to me.

But just incase you catch up with me first, I want some of it too!

Missn you Pa