birding-aus

[Fwd: [BIRDING-AUS] White-throated Gerygonies.]

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: [Fwd: [BIRDING-AUS] White-throated Gerygonies.]
From: Ian Matthews <>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:06:17 +1000
--- Begin Message ---
To: Bruce Cox <>
Subject: White-throated Gerygonies.
From: Ian Matthews <>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:59:13 +1000

Bruce Cox wrote:

Hi All This is a call to some of our north side Sydney birdos or possibly Alan Morris or Lauris Hopkins if she is still out there somewhere.Yesterday I was doing some birding
Bruce (and others)

I have seen white throated gerygone at both Deep Creek (the dog training park) and Oxford Falls (just below the road crossing over the creek)Unfortunately these sightings would be 5 years ago .However it appears they may be back !
An interesting sighting for me and my wife last week was of 2 buff banded rails on Monash Golf course at Ingleside.This confirmed a single sighting by Lyn during the previous week .The ground staff are adamant there are more !

Ian Matthews
Elanora Heights

--- End Message ---