birding-aus

Thank you for so many well wishes .....

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Thank you for so many well wishes .....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
Firstly many thanks too all who gave me get well soon
messages, much appreciated, sadly I was not unwell :-]
giggle giggle giggle I was really, but thought that
might let you all know I'm back to my olde self at
this moment.

Bless you all.

Okies My good friend Robert tells me he posted off 17
small packages over the past 2 weeks, hope some are
there? and some get there real soon.

I'll go through my latest USA birding book and Pizzey
and Knight, tonight, and try to come up with some more
quiz questions for you all, to cheat at okies?

:-]

The very generous ppls here on this list have offered
to send USA "T" shirts for the Oz birdo's and I have
some beaut Oz ones for people overseas.

Before I restart the quizes I must say two things, one
I don't know if this is a carry over of sorts from my
recent events but I seem to be filled with electricity
lately? blew up my kettle, toaster, washing machine,
and TV? wonders is this because of my new clear body?
giggle giggle get it? new clear? oh well suit
yourself.

No excuse now though not to come up with some good
bird quiz questions eh? and I will.

Secondly, anyone out there know of a way of cheaply
shipping some nest boxes I've made as prizes? to
anywhere on this planet? along with some hanging,
self- cleaning bird seed trays? my thoughts are we rob
them of the tree's and their food so why not help them
out with a few seeds.

Okies, again many thanks to all of those who wished
for my good health, bless you all.

Goes off to read up, Gee this Yankee book is thick and
heavy.

Oh if I'm not allowed to call our Hugo "Sir Hugo" then
how about "Cere Hugo"
:-]
night night all, and again thank you.

I thought sending raincoats to Ozzies was like sending
Coles to Newcastle Tones :-] runs off laughing.

JAG

=====
Hastings,
Where Pelicans Honk, and Plovers Tlooi you,
And one certain Magpie practices AFL.