birding-aus

Pelagic Trips

To: Richard Wood <>,
Subject: Pelagic Trips
From: Paul Foxworthy <>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 14:14:06 +1000
At 19:46 3/10/2000 -0700, Richard Wood wrote:

>I do not have any scheduled trips from Tasmania, Victoria or South Australia.
>Did I overlook these?   I did not include Western Australia in this list.

I dived into the birding-aus archive and this is what I found...

As well as those you've mentioned, there are pelagics departing Portland in the
southwest of Victoria, Robe in SE South Australia, and Perth WA.

Details of all these can be found on Tony Palliser's pelagic web site at
http://users.bigpond.net.au/palliser/boat-dir.html

Birding-aus has also had reports on pelagics in Tasmania. Tim Reid from the
Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife posted one in June of this year, so he may know
when future ones will happen.

Details from his e-mail are:

Tim Reid
phone:  +61 3 6233 6018
fax:    +61 3 6233 3477
e-mail:

The archive knows all!

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

---- Coherent Software ------------- http://www.cohsoft.com.au/ ----
For interactive Web sites, databases, software, animation
Aust. Family History Compendium at http://www.cohsoft.com.au/afhc/