birding-aus

Birding-Aus Website

Subject: Birding-Aus Website
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:22:04 +1200
Thanks everyone who has sent links and advice over the last few weeks & months.
 I've had a bit of a play around with some of the links to make the system a
bit easier to understand.

A number of the links now have logos to click - please let me know if (A) you'd
like your link to have a logo (you'll have to provide a small image) or (B) if
you would rather have your logo removed (or changed).  I've reduced a few to
keep the download small.  I really only want to use logos for Commercial links
and organisations, not private pages.

Any other comments/new links etc would be welcome.  A big thanks to Bob Forsyth
who has kept me supplied with new links and helpful comments for some time -
I'll get around to all of it eventually, Bob!

Cheers

Russell