birding-aus

Macquarie Island highlights

Subject: Macquarie Island highlights
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:07:31 +1200
Hi all

Sadly, I'm only passing on this info 2nd hand.  Nigel Milius is our original
source - he's enjoying a few months on Macquarie Island.  I'm in Sydney
surviving the olympics (I think).

Cheers,
Russell

PS I've always wanted to report things like Snow Petrel, etc.  Guess this is it.
---
Russell Woodford

http://www.shc.melb.catholic.edu.au/home/birding/index.html