birding-aus

Birding for Sydney Olympic visitors

To: <>
Subject: Birding for Sydney Olympic visitors
From: "b.etheridge" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:53:30 +1000
Thanks to Russell Woodford I've learnt of your address.

I'd be happy to take overseas birders to the beautiful Capertee Valley, which is about three hours drive from Sydney. The return trip can be done in a day or an overnight stay can be arranged. (Accomodation at visitors expense).
The valley is a brilliant spot recognised as the Eastern boundary of Western birds and the Western boundary of Eastern birds.
One stands a good chance, at this time of the year, of seeing Regent Honeyeaters,Barking Owls, Mistletoe birds, Turquoise parrots and many more.
I've been visiting the area for ten years and believe it will produce an exciting range of new birds for overseas birders to add to their lists.
I can be reached on the above e-mail address or faxed at 02-9894-5860 or phoned on 02-9899-1112.
Language is not a barrier with birders.

Regards

Brian Etheridge