birding-aus

In fairness .....

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: In fairness .....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
Geeeeeez Russell W,

Do you really know just how popular your email base
quiz program is? not only here in Oz but worldwide?
WOW first incorrect question went out and got the
first correct winner to the incorrect question winner
back in my in tray in 76 seconds?

Sent the add on, out, putting things right, that I had
left out, and got the next correct entry back, in my,
in tray, 61 seconds later.

Confoozed yet? I am hahahahaha

Oh well I have got 12 altogether shower jackets to
send out and if Tony Russell's opinion in Adelaide is
worth anything, he says, he thinks everyone will love
the prizes as he does. Hope so.

In Fairness, I think I should ask that all winners
wear their prizes whilst forefilling their employment
role and duties? Tony Russell and I, both hope some
members of the American swimming team, who are
birders, win one of the quizes :-] nuffin like some
good olde Oz friendly and fair rivalry, I mean we are
pacific neighbours eh? okies I'm going to burn the
candle a bit tonight and swat up on some American
birds for some questions for tamara's quiz :-] I'll
get the questions
from my burfdee pressie from Hilary, a copy of Mr.
Petersens book.

Have fun Russell keep smiling, do you think that
Phillip Veerman has created a computer program, that
senses, when I am on line?

Well you did tell me when I signed up they are a
clever lot these Ozzies but gee their fast as well.

Ooroo have fun all it's the last day of winter,
tomorrow is ...... ...... ......

JAG