birding-aus

Victorian Twitchathon 2000

To: Birding-Aus Mail <>
Subject: Victorian Twitchathon 2000
From: Lawrie Conole <>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:19:10 +1000
Hi folks

Just to let you know that ALL the forms you're ever likely to need to be in this year's Victorian Twitchathon are now available online for you to download at:

http://www.bluep.com/~oco/vthon2000.html

The Victorian Twitchathon will kick off at 4pm (1600 hours) on Saturday 28 October 2000.  Eastern Daylight Saving Time (EDST) starts in September this year, instead of on Twitchathon weekend as normally happens - we can thank the Olympics for that.  As a consequence the race will run from 1600 EDST - 1600 EDST this year (it usually goes from 1500 EST - 1600 EDST).

I'd like all registrations to be in by 13 October 2000, to allow plenty of time to prepare a decent after-race party!  That's just 53 days away - plenty of time to get a team and a route together!  Just 68 days until race time.

Get to it.

Lawrie

PS:  Some might be interested to hear that the legendary Victorian winning team from 1998 and 1999, the Common Driving-Petrolheads, has officially disbanded and splintered into two new open race teams and one Champagne race team.  We're doing our best for competition and diversity!!

--
L A W R I E   C O N O L E

3 Gezireh Street, Pascoe Vale South, Victoria 3044 AUSTRALIA.
Phone (03) 9354 2484; Mobile (0419) 588 993
E-mail: <>

Twitchathon 2000 info:  http://www.bluep.com/~oco/vthon2000.html
My Twitchathon site: http://www.bluep.com/~oco/cdph.html