birding-aus

Thank you

Subject: Thank you
From: "Paul James" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:54:30 PDT
A big thank you to everyone who kindly responded to my requests for information prior to my trip to Australia in August. I will no doubt be in touch with some of those people nearer the time for an update on certain species. I have enjoyed reading all the comments about birding in the UK recently. I am more than happy to help any Australian birders planning to visit this country, that's if they have not been put off by the adverse comments posted on 'birding-aus' recently. I live in Sussex close to Brighton and can guarantee, even in this densely populated corner of England, to recommend some good birding spots free from the hordes of birders that apparently throng every corner of the UK! I have enjoyed some superb birding experiences in both the UK and Australia and, although the birding scene in each is very different, both countries have much to offer anybody with an interest in birds.

Paul