birding-aus

trip to Kuala Lumpur

To: "" <>
Subject: trip to Kuala Lumpur
From: Dr Price <>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:13:00 +1000
Tom

I will be in Kuala Lumpur for 6 days June 30th to July 5th, I will be staying
with a Doctor in Petaling Jaya for 3 nights ( will be doing other things than
birding, although might be able to get a half days birding in ) then staying in
the Genting Highlands one night. I am not sure if I should extend my stay to 3
nights in the Genting Highlands or go to Fraser's Hill and the Gap. This is my
1st visit to Malaysia and I would rather concentrate on 1-2 areas than tare
about in the limited time so I thought I should give Taman Negara and Kuala
Selangor a miss until another trip.

1/ do you have any suggestions for good bird spots around KL or PJ?
2/ Genting Highlands v/s Fraser's Hill?

Ps: I have read your trip report on the web site

Darrell

Dr Darrell Price
Gold Coast, Qld
Tel. 07 5532 7755