birding-aus

Migratory Robins

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Migratory Robins
From: David Geering <>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:40:28 +1000
My first Rose Robins for the Dubbo area were seen on 22 April.  These were
recorded on three of the four regular Atlas sites I did that day.

On my return to East Dubbo on Sunday after an absence of ten days I also
found a coloured male Flame Robin in my garden.  My neighour informs me that
it had arrived the previous Thursday.  It is now a daily visitor with the
Yellow-rumped Thornbills, Superb Fairy-wrens and Willie Wagtails that move
through as a mixed feeding flock.

Cheers

David Geering

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"