birding-aus

Canadian seeks assistance

Subject: Canadian seeks assistance
From: "Alan McTavish" <>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:25:41 -0700
 Hello Aus birders:
         I'll be in Cairns July 11-18 2000, and would like to bird the area.
Some of the
spots I've heard of are Kingfisher Park, Cassowary house, and Daintree. I'm
appealing
to any local Cairns birders who may be interested in providing
transportation and
birding with me. I would compensate any expenses incurred. I have birded
intensely
for 25 years and travelled to several parts of the world (on a shoestring).
Please
email me at my personal email address.

Al Mc Tavish
RR 2 Teeswater Ontario