birding-aus

farewell sydney town

Subject: farewell sydney town
From: andrew stafford <>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:21:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello birders and especially Sydney birders,

As some of you know, I will be leaving Sydney today
for my home town of Brisbane at least for the
foreseeable future. I will be back here at some point
but I have no idea when that will be.

To those of whom I have befriended here, thank you and
may we soon meet again. If any of you need to contact
me for any reason, my number for now will be (07) 3260
6459. This is probably the best way to find me as I
will not have such easy access to email for a little
while.

For that reason, I will also be unsubscribing from
birding-aus, at least for now. (Snif)... Not that
those I have managed to insult and offend online will
mind too much. But it has been fun.

All the best.

Andrew Stafford