birding-aus

Bonehead Award

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Bonehead Award
From: Tom and Dixie <>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:50:17 -0800
Birding Aussies:  Before the "feeding frenzy"  begins I must point out that
the filters which are in place to guard against pornography dissemination
are totally incapable of using reason.  They have an IQ of nil.  Therefore,
They slavishly exclude every posting containing certain chosen words.  With
very little imagination we could all come up with a list of other harmless
words or names which would likewise be filtered.  I hasten to rquest that
we only do this in the privacy of or own thoughts.  Please don't post them.
 At the same time, I, for one, will not leap to the conclusion that any
listserv is narrow, bigotted, or naively unsophisticated regardless of
which side of the equator or Pacific they sit upon.
                        Tom Nelson, Corvallis, Oregon, USA

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"