birding-aus

SBD

To: andrew stafford <>
Subject: SBD
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:03:48 +1000
Ok, well done, congrats etc. Yes, I heard it was wet - didn't realise you
were holding the brolly for Dion. You have now been christened "the
brollyholder"
T.
ps: just read your longer message re why hendersoni? You should speak to
the following who were at the pre Christmas sighting and who took copious
field notes for the BARC submission.From memory I think it was to do with
the amount of colour between the legs.
John Cox  08 8359 0884
John Hatch 08 8362 2820
Mike Carter 03 9787 7136
Tony Palliser 02 9900 1678 w  02 9411 5272h
hope this helps.
Tony.