birding-aus

Toowoomba Bird Observers Correction

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Toowoomba Bird Observers Correction
From: "Terrance Pacey" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:46:38 +1000
Sorry for the double posting but I did not send the first message in plain
text as I do all the other postings to Birding-aus (this enables everyone to
read them regardless of what program they use) and I made an error.  This
must be the first since 1982 - ah well!

 The Toowoomba Bird Observers Web Page is finally up and running.  It will
be added to and (hopefully) improved as time goes by.  Some of the maps are
a bit "washed out" but at least we have maps.  Species likely to be seen
will be added, eventually, to each site description as well as photographs.

Any other positive criticism will be taken on board but should be sent
direct to me and not to Birding-aus to avoid cluttering up the net.  (I
expect a large amount of criticism!)

The URL is:   www.pacey.au.com/tbo.htm     (Please note that the "au" does
come before the "com" and it is not a typo.)

Anyone visiting Southern Queensland should find the site of benefit.  Happy
birding!

Terry Pacey
Toowoomba Qld

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"