birding-aus

Red-tailed Black Cockatoos

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Red-tailed Black Cockatoos
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:16:02 +1000
Cockie photos up on the website.

If you'd like to have a look at them, there is a link direct to them on the
front page of http://www.abberton.org <http://www.abberton.org>

I've got some shots of the Red-backed Kingfisher in the camera - I'll put
them up later if they're any good.
I'll just keep quiet about them if they're not.

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Email:  <>
Ph: (+61) 7 4697 6111  Fax: (+61) 7 4697 6056