birding-aus

Mystery Twitch 2000 - Sydney

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Mystery Twitch 2000 - Sydney
From: "Andrew Patrick" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:26:18 +1100
The Cumberland Bird Observers' Club's Mystery Twitch is on again on Saturday
March 11, 2000.
The Mystery Twitch is a limited area (75 sq km), limited duration (6 hours)
fun twitch in the Sydney area. This year the area will be the George's River
region.
The 'mystery' is that nobody knows exactly where they will be bird watching
until maps are pulled out of the hat on the morning.
Everybody is welcome to participate even if you are not a member of CBOC.
Please register your interest with me and I'll send you more details.

      _-- _ |\          Andrew Patrick
     /      CBOC    Publicity Officer
     \_.---._ /         Cumberland Bird Observers' Club
                o         Sydney, (PO Box 550 Baulkham Hills 1755)
                           NSW, Australia

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"