birding-aus

Home for the Birds progress

Subject: Home for the Birds progress
From: Roy Cleveland <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:24:52 +1100
About a fortnight ago I announced that as a member of Birds Australia I
have chosen to create a website seeking responses as to whether BA
should make an appeal for a second bird conservation property after the
success of Gluepot

The site is at http://magrathea.mur.csu.edu.au:8130

I have been away since then and I believe the site has been down. It is
now up again!

At this stage there have been 16 responses, but I would like to see many

more

Please look at this site and make your response. Please forward the
address to others who might help.

The results will be forwarded to Birds Australia to hopefully show an
indication of peoples feelings on this issue

Regards, Roy Cleveland

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"