birding-aus

birding-aus Atlas Electronic Form

Subject: birding-aus Atlas Electronic Form
From: Geoff Barrett <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:56:08 +1100
Hi All,

Responding to a note from Steve Clark on birding-aus, about problems with
downloading the Atlas Electronic Form.  We are currently revamping the
electronic form.  It will be easier to use and allow up to 120 species to
be listed for each survey.  Surveys will also be able to be viewed and
edited.

The new version is being tested now and should be available during February
2000.  In the meantime, I suggest you do not download the old (current)
version - we will take it off our website immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are now putting more resources into
developing the software and hopefully the result will be satisfactory.

Geoff Barrett
Atlas Project Co-ordinator
Dr Geoff Barrett
Atlas Project Coordinator