birding-aus

RE: birding-aus Mining threatening last remaining natural environment in

To: <>
Subject: RE: birding-aus Mining threatening last remaining natural environment in SA - including gluepot reserve
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:36:18 +1030
Who has forwarded my message on to the premier of SA with my name and details and all on it, this morning at 10:07 am? I was in a meeting at that time and am wondering why I got a standard reply from   referring to the message I did not send!
I am capable enough of writing my own letter and would certainly not include the words "loser" as I put them in the message to birding-aus. When dealing with pollies, I attempt to take the reasoning approach. The message I put on birding-aus was ONLY for birding-aus readers.
Don't mess around with other people's names, email addresses and web site URLs.

Peter Waanders