birding-aus

birding-aus Christmas Contest number 2 ....

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus Christmas Contest number 2 ....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:42:42 -0800 (PST)
Gee you guys really are good,

Well done to Peter Menkhorst, Phil Joy , Laurie Knight
and all others that came up with a between 69 and 75.

Your small gift will be posted out first thing Monday,
and this time without fail Peter M. but! just think
how well travelled your gift is Peter?

Okay today's question is in three parts and you need
to get all three parts correct.

Part 1.

Where am I most likely NOT to find the "black falcon".
Which state would I most likely be in for this to
event to occur.

Part 2.

What is the habit of the black falcon when harvesting
of corn is taking place.

Part 3.

What is the voice character of the "black falcon" when
near it's nest? which other bird does it tend to copy.

Have a great day ........ JAG