birding-aus

birding-aus Package

To: Paul van Gasse <>, All <>
Subject: birding-aus Package
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:19:46 -0800 (PST)
G'day Paul,
Glad you finally got yours Paul as we were getting a
bit concerned as many here in Oz still haven't .....
also happy you liked the little extra's ! You can
blame Hilary for them ....

 P.S. Don't tell the yanks as they think their special
!!!!!! hahahahaha Avagooday JAG

Paul van Gasse <> wrote:
John,
Your package arrived today. Thanks a lot. The t-shirt
is neat, and was soon spoken for by my son, who is a
budding birder. The sweets were very good, too. Thanks
for that little consideration. The info was gladly
received, too, and I must congratulate you on your
bird festival. Few people would go as far as that!

Best regards,

Paul Van Gasse
Kruibeke, Belgium

Maintain the interest !