birding-aus

birding-aus Work At Home

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Work At Home
From: Paul Zaiter <>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:55:43 +1000 (EST)
~ Would you like to spend more time with your family ?
~ Would you like more money to spend ?
~ Would you like to receive unbelievable tax benefits that you are not
currently getting
?
~ Would you like to get paid for 1000 a week of work , but only work 10 hours
yourself
?
~ Would you like to start building your dreams and not your bosses ?

If you answerd yes to these questions then read on.......

Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul Zaiter. Just thought I would drop you
a quick
note
about a group of people with whom I just teamed up with recently. They have an
extremely high
volume marketing business which is going gangbusters all over Australia, Canada
and the USA
and they are making stacks of money, in fact they are in the top 1% of the
countries
high income
earning bracket.

Now the reason for this unexpected email is that they are expanding and opening
up
an
opportunity for a few individuals who would like to turn their personal
computers into a
profit
generating centre. People all around the country are becoming successful by
employing their
PROVEN step-by-step Automatic Marketing? system and are now making
outrageously large sums
of money.You see, more people today are becoming richer , quicker than any other
time in history
because of the internet and the high tech information highway.

Using your computer at home, you can make incredible profits using their simple
but
powerful
marketing tools. You don't even need any special skills or education. Success
with
Automatic
Marketing? is exactly that, AUTOMATIC, and is not personality dependent , in
fact it
doesn't
require any typical sales skills that you would need with most business
opportunities.
With this
system, you won't have to sell anything to your friends and family and you
won't have
to cold call
either. In fact, this system is so effective, non-confrontational and
proven--that you can
work at
home without the fear of failure as long as you follow the simple step-by-step
marketing system
that is allowing people like you and me to work from home and can create freedom
like you've
never experienced before.

Using this step-by-step Automatic Marketing? system, we can earn thousands of
dollars per month
from the comfort of our own home, part-time! Hundreds of people are using the
system
to add an
additional few hundred to a few thousand extra dollars to the family budget,
but you
don't have to
stop there. If you keep using the system, your income can grow and grow each
month
outpaying
your current job or career. In fact, 16 people have earned over 1 million
dollars, and
many more
are earning large six figure incomes.

So if you are open to the idea of working in your pyjamas, waking up late,
spending
more time at
home with your family not to mention the unbelievable tax benefits of owning
your own
home
based business while turning your computer into a money making machine, reply to
this email with
MORE INFO in the subject line and I will send you a website for you to look
over or a 1
800
number for you to listen to, to see if you could qualify.

Take action today and start living the life you REALLY deserve...

Yours In Success

Paul Zaiter

quotes)