birding-aus

birding-aus Seminar at Flinders Uni, S.A.

Subject: birding-aus Seminar at Flinders Uni, S.A.
From: Cheryl Bawhey <>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:03:12 +0900
Dear Birders,

Probably of more interest (and access) to S.A. birders, we are holding a
seminar at Flinders University on 19th October, entitled:

   " Birds and their habitats on the Flinders campus "

   by Dr David Close (of Flinders Uni)

   in the Geoff Harrison Room, Flinders Uni, 5:30 - 7:30pm.

   Light refreshments will also be provided

There's absolutely no charge, and I'm hoping some of our SA birders will be
interested in coming along.  We can provide a map of "how to get here" as
well; just contact me on any of the numbers below.

Our conservation group, ILKARI, who are running the seminar, are a group of
volunteers from the Uni who are revegetating the Sturt Creek area which is
adjacent to the Uni.  As a mad birdo, I'm involved too, with the "selfish"
desire that the birds will return (and they are too).

Happy Birding,

Cheryl Bawhey
ILKARI/Earth Sciences
Flinders University