birding-aus

birding-aus The 5th World Bird Count: Oct. 1-31

Subject: birding-aus The 5th World Bird Count: Oct. 1-31
From: "Frank O'Connor" <>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:46:56 +0800
Many people from birding-aus participated in this event last year.  I
commend this to you.  There is always the chance that you will add a species
to the count resulting in Y1000 (~AU$14) being donated to Birdlife
International.  So lets see the seabird records added, or visits to Gluepot,
or other out of the way places.

I append the notice that I have recently received for participation details.

Frank O'Connor
8C Hardy Road
Nedlands  WA  6009
Phone : +61 8 9386 5694