birding-aus

birding-aus R.F.I.Werribee help from anyone Wed 29th.or Thurs 30th.

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: birding-aus R.F.I.Werribee help from anyone Wed 29th.or Thurs 30th.
From: Gerry Hopkins <>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:32:50 +1000
We will be in Melbourne next week and would like to go bird watching at Werribee
but have no idea how to get there and only have Wednesday or Thursday to do
this.
Please, is there some kind person that could guide us around .
We don't own a scope is one essential in viewing the birds.

We will be traveling from Sydney via Wagga Wagga, Jerilderie,Cobram to Echuca
then on to
Bendigo before Melbourne are there any road side stops we should not miss for
birds,on the
way down, we will not be able to stop for long as our time is limited.

Thanks in advance,
Lauris and Gerry.
Gerry Hopkins MMR
Franklin, Somerset & Kennebec Railroad
http://www.flex.com.au/~gerrymmr
Contest Chairman, NMRA  Australasian Region
http://www.nmra.org.au

quotes)