birding-aus

birding-aus Small little beings ( or fires one back at Tony ? )

To: All <>
Subject: birding-aus Small little beings ( or fires one back at Tony ? )
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:07:49 -0700 (PDT)
Small little beings,
With red rosy cheeks,
Eyes so forlorn,
With moisture that should leak,
They raised their children looking oh so proud,
>From wide mouths open to juveniles so loud,
But sadly,
I say,
It should not be a fact of life,
That the domestic cat,
Could cause so much strife,
Now I like my neighbour,
I really do,
But if this keeps up will have one big blue,
For I've asked and pleaded,
For him to curb his ways,
To keep his cat indoors,
At the close of the days,
I screamed and shouted as it started the lethal act,
Carried him home with it's prey in mouth intact,
Cursed and swore at my neighbour for what he did do,
Felt so embaressed when he said
" Does the cat belong to you?"
So if you should call around,
And feel like staying for some tea,