birding-aus

birding-aus re: Duck Jokes

Subject: birding-aus re: Duck Jokes
From: "Timothy Nye Dolby" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:13:29 +1000
FYI - duck jokes:

* A duck walks into a shop and buys a chapstick. The
shop assistant says, "Will that be cash or charge?" The
duck says, "Just put it on my bill!"

* A duck walks into a shop and walks up the
counter. The duck asks, "Got any grapes?" "No," said the
puzzled store clerk. The duck smiles and walks out the door.
A little while later the duck returns and asks, "Got any
grapes?" The clerk replies, "No! Like I already told you 15
minutes ago, I don't have any grapes!" The duck smiles and
walks out. A little while later the duck returns and again
asks "Got any grapes?" The irate clerk yells, "No! We didn't
have any, we don't have any, and were not going to have any.
If you come back in here again I'll nail your webbed feet to
the floor!" The duck smiles and walks out. Later the duck
returns and asks the clerk "Got any nails?" The clerk says
"NO!" The duck replies, "Good! Got any grapes?"

* Q: What does duck eat with his soup? A: Quackers

* Twee brilduikers vliegen door de oostvaardersplassen. De
ene brilduiker vliegt tegen een boom. Zegt de een tegen de
ander: Wat doe je nou? Zegt de ander: Ja, ik had mijn bril
niet op! (Ik kom uit Holland) (No ducks unfortunately -
it's all in the translation!)

* Why do ducks have big feet? To stamp out forest fires!
Why do elephants have big feet? To stamp out burning ducks!

quotes)